People who own a car are very familiar with changing the tires after a few years. But which tire is good as a replacement tire? Hercules tires are one of the top tire brands in the United States. If you previously know them, you might be wondering who makes the Hercules tires?
The Cooper Tire & Rubber Company actually makes Hercules tires. They are the leading company in the replacement tire industry. Hercules commercial tires are top-rated among the tires available on the market.
Cooper Tire & Rubber Company started making Hercules tires in the 1960s. Since that time, they are manufacturing worthy tires. They have a tire available for almost every type of vehicle. Moreover, their design and price also tend to be very attractive.
If you have never heard about these tires before, then you should take a look and check them out because you may find the best replacement you will need for your vehicle among these tires.
History of Hercules Tires Company
Hercules tires have a great history. The company was founded in 1952. At first, a group of tire dealers and re-treaders formed and named the company Hercules tire and rubber company.
The company was listed on the New York stock exchange in 1960. The members of the Brewer family have operated this company for a long time. It has gained great growth under the leadership and management of the Brewer family. In 1983, this company joined the ranks of fortune 500 companies. A question can come to your mind that ‘are Hercules tires made in china?’ the answer is no, they are not made in china. All of Hercules’s tires are made in North America.
This company has a rich history of more than 60 years of service. They are providing the service, but they are still the leading tire manufacturer in the market. From this instance, you can have an idea about the quality they are providing. Moreover, they have established themselves as pioneers of the industry by earning customer satisfaction.
Types of Hercules Tires
Different types of cars have their own type of tire requirements. You always have to get the right type of tires to make your car work perfectly. You can easily find a Hercules tire available for your car. Hercules tires terra track is a great production. Various kinds of tires are differentiated based on temperature resistance, vehicle type, terrain, and driving patterns.
- Passenger Car Tires: These tires are suitable for vehicles that are designed for personal use. Such as sedans, coupes, hatchbacks, and crossovers. These tires can also fit with some minivans, SUVs, and smaller pickup trucks that weigh under ¾ ton.
- Ultra High-Performance Tires: This type of tire comes with very high griping on dry surfaces. So these tires are suitable for dry, harsh land. You can check Hercules commercial truck tires reviews if you own a truck and are looking for a replacement tire.
- Light Truck Tires: These types of tires are suitable to use in vehicles that are used regularly to carry heavy loads. These truck tires can provide you with great performance all season long.
- Industrial Tires: Industrial tires are usually used in vehicles like tractors, bucket loaders, forklifts, and excavators. Those used on smooth surfaces come with a smooth tread. Tires used on soft surfaces usually come with large tread features. Some industrial tires are loaded with foam or solid.
- OTR Tires: The word OTR stands for off-the-road tires. These tires are built to take a huge amount of weight. Also, they can go through any kind of rough terrain without any problem. These tires are made for off-road work. You will be able to navigate extreme terrains with these tires easily.
Are Hercules Tires Good?
When you have so many alternatives, a question can come to your mind about how it is different from others. Well, you will get the answer here. Just keep reading.
- Variety: No matter what brand vehicle you are using, you can easily find a Hercules tire that will fit with your vehicle perfectly. They have numerous types of tires available for almost all types of cars.
- Protection: While driving, you will want to make sure your vehicle has the safest tires installed. It will help you to be confident and comfortable.
- Trustability: Many independent tire dealers sell Hercules tires. You can trust them without any fear, and they care to keep a connection with the customer.
Hercules Tires Prices:
It is a great thing that Hercules tires are affordable even though they have such variations in their collection. They are one of those few tire manufacturers trying to keep the price low without compromising the quality. If you compare any Hercules tires with the same quality tire from another company, you’ll clearly see the differences in the pricing.
Also, many Hercules tires come with a warranty, but it actually depends on the tire model. Depending on the tire model, they offer a warranty of up to 80,000 miles. A hands-on Hercules tires review would give you a better conclusion on prices.
Some Best Hercules Tires:
These are some of the best Hercules production tires. You can take a look at them.
Hercules Power STR 235/85R16 128L
The Hercules Power STR 235/85R16 128L tire comes with an asymmetric tread pattern design. It has a 3000+ lbs of load capacity, and it is made out of a water-resistant compound that makes the tire a suitable product to use in wet weather conditions.
HERCULES ALL-SEASON TOUR 4.0 PLUS
This tire is an all-season tire. It will provide you with great performance even if the weather status is too extreme.
Hercules Ironman Imove SUV
This tire is a great choice for carrying heavy loads. This tire comes with great durability and versatility.
Tires are not just a part of a car. They are one of the most valuable parts because they are the only connection with the land. They have to bear the load and carry them in any condition. The quality of a tire affects the performance, durability, comfort, safety, and driving feel. All of the Hercules tires are the best to meet all the needs. And the best part is that you can get them at an affordable price.
By now, you already know enough of who makes Hercules tires, what are their use, etc. All you need to decide is which type you should take according to your vehicle and driving habits.
-our editorial board has reviewed this article and has been approved for publication according to our editorial policy.
Best Seller List of Tires:
- Radial car tire for Light Trucks, SUVs and Crossovers designed for All-Season use; provides exceptional grip for shorter braking distances on wet roads
- Long-lasting and durable tread life thanks to the Michelin EverTread Compound, giving optimum traction no matter the season
- Eco-Friendly design features Michelin MaxTouch Construction to save up to 65 gallons of fuel over the life of the tire when compared to a leading competitor competitive tire
- This durable tire delivers 10% more longevity in severe conditions compared to the Michelin LTX M/S2
- 70,000 Miles Manufacturer's Treadwear Limited Warranty; 6 Year Standard Limited Warranty; 265/65R17 112T
- Tire Only - Wheel Not Included
- 50,000 Mile Treadwear Protection
- Advanced All-Season Tread Design
- Deep, Lateral Shoulder Slots
- Spiral Nylon Overwrap
- 102 load index
- Max Load LB 1874
- Max PSI 44
- Item Package Weight: 27.0 pounds
- Model : 758074707
- Made in United States
- Package Dimensions : 32.1" L x 32.1" W x 10.2" H
- The package weight is 37.97 Pounds
- Fit type: Universal Fit
- Fit Type: Universal Fit
- Load Capacity: 2601
- MMG BRAND - DOT Approved Tubeless Tire Rim Size 10"
- Load Range B | 4 P.R. | Load Rating 42
- Speed Rating J | Max Load 330
- Special rubber compound offers excellent grip and wear
- Distinctive tread pattern offers precise stability and handling
- Tire Changer - Rim clamping outside 10"-20" / Rim clamping inside 12"-24"
- Tire Changer - Maximum Tire Diameter 37" (960mm) / Maximum wheel Width 12"
- Wheel Balancer - Rim Diameter 10"-24" / Rim Width 1.5"-20"
- Wheel Balancer - Max. wheel diameter: 44" (1117mm) / Maximum wheel weight 155 lbs
- Includes bead blast air blast / Pre set to American Standard Measurements / Includes 4 clamp protectors and Steel mount head(shown in picture)
- 50,000 mile warranty
- All-Season Touring Tire
- Ideal for consumers looking for plenty of miles, good traction and fuel economy
- M+S Rated (mud and snow)
- Manufactured by Cooper Tire & Rubber Company
- iOS / Android: Long press on the vehicle and press Drive
- Windows 10: Right-click on the vehicle to drive it
- English (Publication Language)
- Tire Diameter: 28.66 Inches
- Model : 2645200
- Made in Mexico
- Package Dimensions : 28.6" L x 28.6" W x 12.5" H
You May Also Like…
- Hercules Tires
- Cooper Tire & Rubber Company
- Who Makes Hankook Tires?
- Who Makes Audi Cars?
- Who Makes Crosswind Tires?
- Who Makes Milestar Tires?
- Who Makes Hyundai Cars?
Last update on 2021-09-05